June 1, 2016
If you recognize any of these 7 signs in your life, you may have a poverty mentality:
1. You require your close friends to have an exclusive relationship with you. You get jealous when they have a relationship with anyone else.
Why? Because you fear that they will like them instead of you.
2. You assign negative motives to people who are prosperous, famous, or powerful.
Why? Probably because you are jealous of them, so you reduce them in your mind by building a case against them.
3. You are jealous of people who have more than you have.
Why? You don’t understand that in God’s world there is always more than enough. Therefore, somebody else’s prosperity doesn’t reduce God’s ability to prosper you!
4. You find a problem with every opportunity and are terrified of taking risks.
Why? You don’t know that God wants to bless you, or you don’t feel worthy of His abundance.
5. You always feel like something is about to go wrong. In fact, when you are having a good day, you feel like a bad day is coming.
Why? You have probably invited a foreboding spirit into your life. (Foreboding means an impending sense of doom).
6. You live in shame. (Guilt says I did something wrong, but shame says I am something wrong).
Why? You don’t love yourself and you don’t understand the love of the Father!
7. You feel like a powerless victim. Life feels like it is happening to you. You often imagine yourself as a child in a grown up world.
Why? You aren’t convinced of your nobility. You haven’t come to grips with the fact that you are more than a conqueror!
For more on this subject, check out my book Supernatural Ways of Royalty.
If you would like to subscribe to my newsletter, sign up here: http://krisvallotton.com/
Do you experience any of these signs in your life? Tell me about it in the comments below.
Topics: All TopicsIdentity