October 14, 2015
Countless people are imprisoned by life-controlling sin and mind-numbing fear. Here are nine strategies on how to escape the grasp of the enemy and win the battle against hopelessness. If you are held hostage by the fear of failure, despair and depression, these steps will help you break free from the chains that hold you captive and win the victory against sin. Get ready to unlock divine opportunities and be released into your destiny!
- Admit that you’re wrong and that it was no one else’s fault but yours.
- Ask yourself what the real root cause of your failure is – what’s really wrong?
- Repent; be truly sorry and change your mind about the core reason why you failed.
- Clean up your mess; ask forgiveness of everyone and anyone that your failure affected. It doesn’t matter that they failed also. That’s not your business when you are trying to change your own life.
- Find somebody who’s really strong in the place that you failed and ask them to mentor and disciple you.
- Ask God to give you strength every day to turn your life around. When you fall down get right back up and don’t feel sorry for yourself.
- Refuse to give up; don’t make excuses for your failures or defend yourself when you’re corrected. Receive wise people’s input into your life.
- Forgive yourself because God has forgiven you. Refuse to live in regret of the past.
- Have a big YES in your life; find a reason to live for Jesus, a purpose that you are willing to die for.
Have these steps spoken to you? I’d love to hear about it in the comments below.
Topics: All TopicsFreedom