November 14, 2015
Less than 24 hours before the attack on Paris, I posted this on Facebook:
“I believe that violence against ISIS should be the last resort. But it’s the last resort man! The only reason some people don’t agree is because ISIS hasn’t been to your children’s bedroom yet!
Passive restraint does not work with these people. They are crazy!”
Less than a day later, ISIS killed another 150+ people in Paris.
I am not sure what it takes to constitute “the last resort” in people’s hearts, but in my mind we crossed that line a long time ago.
Facts to consider:
1. You cannot negotiate with terrorists. They see it as a form of weakness.
2. These people believe that they are serving God by killing others who don’t embrace their doctrine. This makes them irreconcilable!
3. The idea that ISIS is just reacting to the violence that’s been predicated upon them is simply not true! They are responding to their interpretation of the Koran. That’s it, plain and simple.
4. The idea that if we leave them alone they will leave us alone is a big fat lie. Again, their motivation has nothing to do with how they are treated. They are religious zealots with no New Testament.
5. Contrary to popular opinion, this is a religious holy war, from their perspective.
6. The idea that this is not our war changed the day they killed 3,000 people in the Twin Towers.
Therefore, what must we do?
1. We should pray that the leaders of ISIS have Damascus Road encounters like the apostle Paul, and find Jesus. But those that don’t still murder everyone they encounter.
2. ISIS is maligned by every single nation in the world. We should build coalitions with every nation to drive these people back into hell.
3. We should do whatever is necessary to act offensively, and not be on the defense. They already attacked our nation, so we have our reason to go after them, and not wait for them to attack us again.
4. We need to fight to win! We should not try to manage their destructive nature. We need rid the world of these crazy murderers.
This is God’s New Testament perspective; “Therefore, whoever resists authority has opposed the ordinance of God; and they who have opposed will receive condemnation upon themselves. For rulers are not a cause of fear for good behavior, but for evil. Do you want to have no fear of authority? Do what is good and you will have praise from the same; for it is a minister of God to you for good. But if you do what is evil, be afraid; for it does not bear the sword for nothing; for it is a minister of God, an avenger who brings wrath on the one who practices evil. Therefore it is necessary to be in subjection, not only because of wrath, but also for conscience’ sake. For because of this you also pay taxes, for rulers are servants of God, devoting themselves to this very thing. Render to all what is due them: tax to whom tax is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honor to whom honor.” Romans 13:2-7
Governments are commissioned by God to bring wrath on those who do evil! #kvm #ISIS
Topics: All TopicsCurrent EventsFreedom