October 20, 2015
I often write short notes in my journal that are thought provoking, but aren’t completely fleshed out. I decided to post a few of them and see if they are helpful. I call them RANDOM THOUGHTS for obvious reason. Let me know what you think.
5 principles to live by:
- If you want people to respect you, you must respect yourself.
- You teach people how to treat you by the way you treat yourself.
- If you extend mercy to others, they will likely be merciful to you.
- Being a doormat is not loving, it’s cowardly.
- Setting boundaries with people is an act of loving yourself.
Topics: All TopicsInspiration